- to provide a social community for the student body and their families by promoting and organizing school activities;
- to promote open communication, cooperation and positive rapport among teachers, parents, the school district, and the community;
- to act as a non-profit fundraising body providing financial support in those areas where additional assistance is needed to improve the quality of education for WAMS students; and,
- to offer supportive services which enhance the Middle School experience.
Our Annual Membership Drive is underway, and we want to rally all WAMS Parents to stand behind our students and teachers and make this the best year ever!
There are so many awesome things that we can do together, and we are excited about the opportunities that this year holds…
The PTO is a dynamic group dedicated to strengthening our students’ education by working together with parents, teachers, and administration.
WAMS PTO members have the opportunity to:
How does the WAMS-PTO help our students?
- support classroom & WASD educational initiatives
- assist with play productions
- participate in fundraising activities for field trips and other events
- chaperone student activities or dances
- volunteer in the library
- lend a helping hand at student receptions or other special occasions
- Fun Nights
- Serving as a PTO officer/chair is a great way to be involved